Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Class Experience

3rd Post

After struggling with my math class early in the semester and needing a way out, this class came to my rescue. I needed a class to take that I would enjoy and also be able to effectively learn something new. This class was great! I definitely enjoyed this class a lot.

We had a lot of tough assignments that I didn't know if I would be able to do, but I did. It was a challenging course but it was never too challenging. I think the blogger assignment was my favorite because it was the last thing standing in between me and Christmas break, and because it was the most simplistic assignment we had. Not to say I didn't enjoy everything we did and I learned in the class but this was my favorite.

I want to give a big thanks to my teacher and also anyone else that helped me through this class and made it so great! I will make sure to recommend this class to incoming students in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment